Some more docs for bts-link

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Feb 3 10:27:49 UTC 2009

Hi.

Le lundi 02 février 2009 à 23:25 +0100, Sandro Tosi a écrit :

> I did the best I could to not reject it another time, but when I came
> to the 12th patch and I had to resolve another rebase conflics I gave
> up. :(

Sorry for all the mess.

This time I've started to rebase my branch on the master version, so you
should be able to merge the docs in a painless way.

All you'd need to do is :
git pull -v git://git.debian.org/users/olberger-guest/bts-link.git moredocs

(It's there :
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/olberger-guest/bts-link.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/moredocs in any case)

Hopefully, this applies without conflicts.

I hope it's a better starting point for next batch of changes.

Sorry about all the mess... now I learned git checkout -m, git rebase
and similar tricks, I guess I'll do only commits on proper branches.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC