Processed: [bts-link] source package qa.debian.org

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Wed Feb 4 13:50:38 UTC 2009

Hi Raphael,

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 09:12, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:
> Hello bts-link developers,
>
> can you look into fixing bts-link to not constantly redo the same
> operation as shown below ?
>
> It happens with most (all?) bugs that are forwarded in Launchpad and it's
> very annoying to have new mails in several folders when it's only a no-op
> and that nothing has really changed (this happened with zim as well).

Thanks for your feedback!

Fixing LP bts interaction is already in our todo list, so we'll fix it
sooner or later; if you want to speed up this task, you're welcome to
submit a patch :)

Anyhow, until that time comes, sadly we'll still spam a bit, because
even if LP interaction doesn't work, others do, so we keep running for
them (at least).

Cheers,