Slides presenting bts-link

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Thu Feb 5 10:41:19 UTC 2009

2009/2/5 Olivier Berger <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>:
> Hi.
>
> FYI, I've made some slides to introduce our partners in Helios to
> bts-link :
> http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2009/02/05/introduction-to-bts-link-slides/

Great! Since you're going to FOSDEM, and Sune (here in CC) said that
he'll be talking about bts-link, maybe you (and others, of course) can
meet and talk about this tool

> Feel free to reuse / comments.

Here they are (based on oo.o file, maybe online is different, dunno):

- first of all, I hope the "hard way" taken to learn git has turn in a
smooth one :)
- (slide 2) it doesn't run every night, but almost twice a week: this
is because we want to avoid other BTSes to blacklist us due to too
much requests
- (slide 2) you might want to set the real git url (so that people
start sending patches instead of only complains :D):
git://git.debian.org/git/bts-link/bts-link.git
- (slide 4) the last 2 links should point to a "fake" trac and mantis
instance (just for consistency)
- (slide 5) not all our remote modules deals with duplicates (you
maybe want to notice this, or just say when presenting :) )

Apart this simple things, very nice!

Cheers,