Announcing availability of new forges and trackers in bts-link

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Mon Feb 9 22:21:54 UTC 2009

Le lundi 09 février 2009 à 11:56 +0100, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
> Hi Olivier,
>
> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 09:12, Olivier Berger
> <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> > Maybe that'd be worth notifying all Debian contributors (through Raphael
> > Hertzog for the "misc dev news") about the availability of new
> > bugtrackers supported in bts-link ?
> >
> > What d'you think ?
>
> Even if I'd wait until we fixed the LaunchPad integration and other
> minor glitch,

Yeah, that'd be great... will try to have a look a it once I've
recovered from the FOSDEM ;)

> I'm fine with that "annouce": it's just a matter to edit
> [1] adding the relevant information.
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/DeveloperNews

Done :
http://wiki.debian.org/DeveloperNews?action=diff&rev2=166&rev1=165

Regards,

P.S.: by the way, I'm trying to be closer to Debian :
http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2009/02/msg00010.html
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC