Announcing availability of new forges and trackers in bts-link

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Mon Feb 9 22:41:05 UTC 2009

Le lundi 09 février 2009 à 23:29 +0100, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 23:21, Olivier Berger
> <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> > Le lundi 09 février 2009 à 11:56 +0100, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
> >> Even if I'd wait until we fixed the LaunchPad integration and other
> >> minor glitch,
> >
> > Yeah, that'd be great... will try to have a look a it once I've
> > recovered from the FOSDEM ;)
>
> That would be great!! Hope you had nice time there!

Yeah... spent most of my time @DebianRoom ... discussed lots of
interesting things around UDD, etc.

Sune mentioned bts-link in his talk about KDE 4.2 in Debian. Cool ;)

Also, met again Daniel Izquierdo who's developing bicho for
flossmetrics... and I think there could be some code sharing between us
in order to have a python lib for bugtracker clients. Will discuss that
again in the future in any case.

Regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>