Fixing launchpad false merged-upstreams - Was: Re: Processed: [bts-link] source package qa.debian.org

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Fri Feb 13 12:44:41 UTC 2009

Hi.

Here's the patch.

There were several problems I guess... I hope this is much better now.

I chose not to change the manually set URI for the forwarded-to even if
launchpad would prefer different URI for the same ticket. The comments
make the algorithms more explicit now, I hope.

Regards,

P.S.: soon, I will fix my git and be able to provide such changes in git
for you to merge, instead of patches ;-)