Fixed some savane and added gforge

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Sat Jan 31 14:03:40 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 18:50, Olivier Berger
<olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> I'm learning git so it took me a lot more efforts than necessary, but I
> think I've managed to publish things in a non-so dirty way.

Me too, so don't worry :)

> You'll find in
> http://git.debian.org/?p=users/olberger-guest/bts-link.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/newforges some changes that I've made in order to add gforge support, and fix some bits that were not so pretty with the savane regexps.
>
> About gforge, latex-make and sympa are the only programs using gforge
> trackers at the moment. I changed latex-make, as it was declared as a
> sourceforge one (dunno if this still worked).
>
> I hope you'll find it useful and I haven't messed with the revisions
> when trying to isolate changes.

I was about to check and merge these changes only, but I noticed that
branch newforges contains the doc changes you already proposed; from
where did you branch newforges? I suppose from 'moredocs' and not from
'master'. Features branch, like you're trying to do here, always
branches from master, so that re-merging on master is easier, and only
a single/atomic feature is present on a given branch.

Are you able to re-propose your changes (even in the same 'newforges'
branch, or another, it's the same) but this time branching from
master, so that we can simply 'git diff master' and check the
difference for that feature only?

Thanks a lot for your support,