bts-link maps Savane Closed/Invalid to fixed-upstream

Kalle Olavi Niemitalo kon at iki.fi
Fri Jan 22 00:49:37 UTC 2010

bts-link-upstream at lists.alioth.debian.org writes:

> # remote status report for #473678 (http://bugs.debian.org/473678)
> #  * http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=26547
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> Closed
> #  * remote resolution changed: (?) -> Invalid
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 473678 + fixed-upstream
> usertags 473678 + status-Closed resolution-Invalid

Tagging a bug fixed-upstream seems wrong when the resolution is
Invalid, i.e., nothing has been changed in the upstream sources.
With some other types of upstream bug trackers (FlySpray, Google
Code, Launchpad), bts-link maps Invalid to wontfix.  That would
be better than the current behaviour for Savane too, I think.