[Pkg-haskell-maintainers] [bts-link] source package ghc

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Fri Jul 1 09:07:47 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 10:35, Joachim Breitner <nomeata at debian.org> wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 01.07.2011, 10:19 +0200 schrieb Sandro Tosi:
>> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 19:25, Joachim Breitner <nomeata at debian.org> wrote:
>> > For some reason the URLs occuring the mails are wrong.
>> > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=533022 lists
>> > http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/3352 as the forwarded-to, but
>> > the ghc is somehow dropped in the generated mail:
>>
>> I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you said: where was 'ghc' dropped from?
>
> sorry: From the URL in the generated mail:

It's just the way we compose the url: we have the first part of the url

  http://hackage.haskell.org/trac

that we use to compose

  http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ticket/NNNN

where NNNN is taken from the Forwarded-To field of the Debian bug.

Since it seems to work even without specifying the project, it's more
flexible for us (with just one rule we can scan all the haskell
projects), but if you do mind about it, we can fix it someone.

Regards,