Processed: [bts-link] source package incron

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Dec 26 21:59:05 UTC 2014

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

Setting user to bts-link-upstream at lists.alioth.debian.org (was bts-link-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org).
> # remote status report for #418852 (http://bugs.debian.org/418852)
> # Bug title: incron: it should be able to specify users to run sytem table entries as
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=156
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> resolved
> #  * remote resolution changed: open -> suspended
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 418852 + fixed-upstream
Bug #418852 [incron] incron: it should be able to specify users to run sytem table entries as
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 418852 - status-assigned resolution-open
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 418852 + status-resolved resolution-suspended
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-suspended status-resolved.
> # remote status report for #419518 (http://bugs.debian.org/419518)
> # Bug title: incron silently discards command output
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=159
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> resolved
> #  * remote resolution changed: open -> suspended
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 419518 + fixed-upstream
Bug #419518 [incron] incron silently discards command output
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 419518 - status-assigned resolution-open
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 419518 + status-resolved resolution-suspended
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-suspended status-resolved.
> # remote status report for #443700 (http://bugs.debian.org/443700)
> # Bug title: monitor a path recursively
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=121
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> resolved
> #  * remote resolution changed: open -> suspended
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 443700 + fixed-upstream
Bug #443700 [incron] monitor a path recursively
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 443700 - status-assigned resolution-open
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 443700 + status-resolved resolution-suspended
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-suspended status-resolved.
> # remote status report for #443703 (http://bugs.debian.org/443703)
> # Bug title: interpolate variables/~ in incrontab
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=168
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> resolved
> #  * remote resolution changed: open -> suspended
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 443703 + fixed-upstream
Bug #443703 [incron] interpolate variables/~ in incrontab
Bug #456458 [incron] Please support setting variables in incrontab, such as $PATH
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 443703 - status-assigned resolution-open
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 443703 + status-resolved resolution-suspended
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-suspended status-resolved.
> # remote status report for #452241 (http://bugs.debian.org/452241)
> # Bug title: allow comments in incrontab files
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=173
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> resolved
> #  * remote resolution changed: open -> suspended
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 452241 + fixed-upstream
Bug #452241 [incron] allow comments in incrontab files
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 452241 - status-assigned resolution-open
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 452241 + status-resolved resolution-suspended
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-suspended status-resolved.
> # remote status report for #456458 (http://bugs.debian.org/456458)
> # Bug title: Please support setting variables in incrontab, such as $PATH
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=168
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> resolved
> #  * remote resolution changed: open -> suspended
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 456458 + fixed-upstream
Bug #456458 [incron] Please support setting variables in incrontab, such as $PATH
Bug #443703 [incron] interpolate variables/~ in incrontab
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #456458 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #443703 to the same tags previously set
> usertags 456458 - status-assigned resolution-open
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 456458 + status-resolved resolution-suspended
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-suspended status-resolved.
> # remote status report for #503973 (http://bugs.debian.org/503973)
> # Bug title: incron: This patch avoids shadowing a variable and also enables more warnings when compiling
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=413
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> resolved
> #  * remote resolution changed: open -> suspended
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 503973 + fixed-upstream
Bug #503973 [incron] incron: This patch avoids shadowing a variable and also enables more warnings when compiling
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 503973 - status-assigned resolution-open
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 503973 + status-resolved resolution-suspended
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-suspended status-resolved.
> # remote status report for #584134 (http://bugs.debian.org/584134)
> # Bug title: incron logs command to execute but command is not executing
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=468
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> closed
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 584134 + fixed-upstream
Bug #584134 [incron] incron logs command to execute but command is not executing
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 584134 - status-assigned
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: resolution-open.
> usertags 584134 + status-closed
Usertags were: resolution-open.
Usertags are now: resolution-open status-closed.
> # remote status report for #592691 (http://bugs.debian.org/592691)
> # Bug title: incron: Incron needs a new symbol to track files by path
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=469
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> closed
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 592691 + fixed-upstream
Bug #592691 [incron] incron: Incron needs a new symbol to track files by path
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 592691 - status-assigned
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: resolution-open.
> usertags 592691 + status-closed
Usertags were: resolution-open.
Usertags are now: resolution-open status-closed.
> # remote status report for #592692 (http://bugs.debian.org/592692)
> # Bug title: incron: Root receives undocumented IN_IGNORED event
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=470
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> closed
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 592692 + fixed-upstream
Bug #592692 [incron] incron: Root receives undocumented IN_IGNORED event
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 592692 - status-assigned
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: resolution-open.
> usertags 592692 + status-closed
Usertags were: resolution-open.
Usertags are now: resolution-open status-closed.
> # remote status report for #599801 (http://bugs.debian.org/599801)
> # Bug title: incron: IN_DELETE_SELF doesn't work
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=491
> #  * remote status changed: assigned -> closed
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 599801 + fixed-upstream
Bug #599801 [incron] incron: IN_DELETE_SELF doesn't work
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 599801 - status-assigned
Usertags were: status-assigned resolution-open.
Usertags are now: resolution-open.
> usertags 599801 + status-closed
Usertags were: resolution-open.
Usertags are now: resolution-open status-closed.
> # remote status report for #715483 (http://bugs.debian.org/715483)
> # Bug title: incron: permission check too naive: doesn't work with ACLs
> #  * http://bts.aiken.cz/view.php?id=745
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> closed
> #  * remote resolution changed: (?) -> open
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 715483 + fixed-upstream
Bug #715483 [incron] incron: permission check too naive: doesn't work with ACLs
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 715483 + status-closed resolution-open
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-open status-closed.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

418852: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=418852
419518: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=419518