Tiny improvement for Jira - Was: Re: github OAuth authentication need ?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu
Tue Dec 8 13:03:33 UTC 2015

Hi.

I think I now have pushed a cleaner version of the Jira remotes.

The WSDL proxy connection will only be attempted once there are actually
bugs in a particular remote's queue, and not at remote declaration time.

I've added a new 'ConnectionFailedExn' exception for connection issues
(like auth issues), which is trapped in order to avoid repeating polling
the same failing endpoint. It's used with failswith instead of die, or
some previous 'return None' instances.

The SOAP login for the WSDL proxy for puppetlabs is now in the new
secrets module : the config in production needs to be adjusted
accordingly.

I've fixed a typo along the way (Eclipse suggests some bugs sometimes,
nice ;-) ... OK, PyDev may not be the best Python dev environment, but
that's not too bad for my needs on bts-link, so far (debugger works).

I hope this is good, now.

Best regards,