Processed: [bts-link] source package qtbase-opensource-src

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Jan 4 17:12:26 UTC 2016

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

Setting user to bts-link-upstream at lists.alioth.debian.org (was bts-link-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org).
> # remote status report for #790825 (http://bugs.debian.org/790825)
> # Bug title: after screen and/or USB mouse is disconnected, crash and/or broken clicks on the root window
> #  * https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-47033
> #  * remote status changed: Reported -> Closed
> #  * remote resolution changed: (?) -> Done
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 790825 + fixed-upstream
Bug #790825 [libqt5widgets5] after screen and/or USB mouse is disconnected, crash and/or broken clicks on the root window
Bug #807528 [libqt5widgets5] after screen and/or USB mouse is disconnected, crash and/or broken clicks on the root window
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 790825 - status-Reported
Usertags were: status-Reported.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 790825 + status-Closed resolution-Done
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-Done status-Closed.
> # remote status report for #807528 (http://bugs.debian.org/807528)
> # Bug title: after screen and/or USB mouse is disconnected, crash and/or broken clicks on the root window
> #  * https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-47033
> #  * remote status changed: Reported -> Closed
> #  * remote resolution changed: (?) -> Done
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 807528 + fixed-upstream
Bug #807528 [libqt5widgets5] after screen and/or USB mouse is disconnected, crash and/or broken clicks on the root window
Bug #790825 [libqt5widgets5] after screen and/or USB mouse is disconnected, crash and/or broken clicks on the root window
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #807528 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #790825 to the same tags previously set
> usertags 807528 - status-Reported
Usertags were: status-Reported.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 807528 + status-Closed resolution-Done
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-Done status-Closed.
> # remote status report for #808822 (http://bugs.debian.org/808822)
> # Bug title: insufficient flags in pkgconfig --cflags
> #  * https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-50156
> #  * remote status changed: Reported -> Open
> usertags 808822 - status-Reported
Usertags were: status-Reported.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 808822 + status-Open
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: status-Open.
> # remote status report for #809367 (http://bugs.debian.org/809367)
> # Bug title: libqt5gui5: XEMBED interop with gtksocket broken
> #  * https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-50212
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> Reported
> usertags 809367 + status-Reported
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: status-Reported.
> thanks