invited you

jenny bts-link-upstream at lists.alioth.debian.org
Wed Jul 15 03:59:57 UTC 2009

Dear SIR:
How are you
Thanks for email and your interest in our company located in Yiwu city Which is the largest wholesale markets in world.
We are specialized in supplying efficient, good commodity business and freight service for worldwide buyer to purchase goods. we have the support of many good factories and Mainly business: accept OEM, agents of export, goods inspection, making documents, customs, international cargo transportation, guiding for your purchase, translation etc.
Please give me the products you are interested, we will give you the best quotation. Meanwhile, we can supply the invitation letter and let you visit the largest wholesale market:Yi Wu city in the world.

msn:yanjianping8 at hotmail.com