[bts-link] source package qemu

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Sun Aug 5 07:39:49 UTC 2012

Hello.

This email gets sent quite often recently, maybe once a week or
so, informing me about changes in all my packages which have links
(forwards) to launchpad bugs.  That's fine.  The problem is that
the email gets sent _every_ week, despite the fact that the status
of bugs in launchpad never changed since adding the forward.  For
some bugs, not even single reply has been received.  So this email
notifies me about change of status from "foo" to exactly the same
"foo", and I'm not sure what the "change" actually is.

Right now I'm about to filter bts-link email on my mailserver and
send them to /dev/null directly, since this becomes nothing different
than a regular spam.

Is it supposed to work this way?

Thanks,

/mjt