[Build-common-hackers] Beloved

adara0223 at aol.com adara0223 at aol.com
Sun May 31 19:43:12 UTC 2009

Friend in the Lord,
Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gone through your profile your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes. My name is Mrs Adara Dahab Baraka. I'm a 61 years old woman,i am from Malaysia.I'm presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophagi cancer and? my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to use my Money to build charity organization for the saints and the less privilege children.The person will take 20% of the total sum while the remaining 80% will be used for the project.The amount in question is $3.5millionUSD.

Get back to me through my personal email if you can undertake this task for me so that i can explain to you in details.(adaradahab1 at yahoo.com)
Adara Dahab Baraka 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/build-common-hackers/attachments/20090531/1a3fa561/attachment.htm>

More information about the Build-common-hackers mailing list