[Buildd-tools-devel] Prerelease of schroot 1.0.2

Luk Claes luk at debian.org
Fri Aug 25 15:47:04 UTC 2006

Roger Leigh wrote:
> A prerelease of schroot 1.0.2 is here:
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/schroot-1.0.2.tar.bz2
>
> Luk, please could you ask for this to be translated?  There is just
> one new string, due to adding a new feature (working directory
> selection).

Sure, I'll ask for updated and new translations.

> BTW, would adding schroot.pot to SVN make translation easier?

Yes, it would make it a lot easier to check translations and have translations
of not yet released versions (so the translations can be released at the same
time).

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D