[Buildd-tools-devel] Next release

Roger Leigh rleigh at whinlatter.ukfsn.org
Tue Feb 14 19:28:40 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

I have done a good bit of testing to make sure everything still works
after the recent changes, but I would appreciate it if everyone could
check out the CVS changes and make sure it still works for you.

I've tested it works correctly with sudo and schroot when doing builds
in a chroot.  I don't have a sacrificial system to test it running
directly on the host system however, so if you use this (mis)feature,
please give it a try.

If there are no problems, I'd like to release this as a new version
later in the week, or over the weekend.  Are there any other
outstanding issues anyone wants looking at in addition?

Thanks,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh