[Buildd-tools-devel] JOB OPPURTUNITY !!!

Steven terrywayne65 at linuxmail.org
Tue Jul 31 20:38:40 UTC 2007

Name of Company
General Importers & Exporters
Tower House Hardwick Road
Great Gransden Bedfordshire
SG19 3BJ
Dear Sir/ Madam

   I represent (Name of Company) import and export company based in the UK.We supply raw materials Into America, Canada,Asia and Australia.We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in America and Canada  as well as making payments through you to us.   Please if you are interested in transacting business with Us, we will be   very glad.You can contact our procurement officer,Michael Marek at : terrywayne65 at linuxmail.org for more information.Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of payment  for your services as our representative.

Thanks.
Management