[Buildd-tools-devel] Updates to buildd

Roger Leigh rleigh at whinlatter.ukfsn.org
Mon Jan 21 22:17:05 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I've just checked in a bunch of updates to the buildd/wanna-build code
in the sbuild.git repository.  This now enables installation of all
the perl modules, and tidies up the conffile reading to work in the
same manner as sbuild.conf is handled by Sbuild::Conf.  The programs
themselves in bin/ are not yet installed by default.  They need some
basic QA to make sure they are functional, and we might want to rename
some of them to match some common naming convention.

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh