[buildd-tools-devel] Problem building glibc with sbuild

Gustavo Noronha Silva gustavo.noronha at collabora.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 23:12:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 14:03 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > > The host is amd64, the chroot is a normal Debian i386 with no changes,
> > > and sbuild is configured to use i386. glibc is the official source
> > > package from Debian. Ideas?

So, after some more investigation I seem to have found the issue. The
2.6.26 kernel I was using has problems with some syscalls, when running
in an i386 chroot.

A kernel update seems to have fixed it. Thanks for your attention, I'll
get back to you if this doesn't solve the problem completely.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gustavo.noronha at collabora.co.uk>
Collabora Ltd.