No subject

Sun Feb 15 23:16:50 UTC 2009

the host system.  The intent is that this updates the package list
inside the chroot, but from the information you have given, I can't
say if it's on the host or inside the chroot.  What evidence did you
have that it was on the host?

> I won't have much time to investigate, but it looks to me like a bug
> that ought to be fixed quickly so that people's systems don't get all
> messed up.

I will fix it ASAP if it's a bug; I just need the information to prove
it's really happening on the host.  I did test this extensively back
before the release of Lenny, and I only saw it update and upgrade the
newly debootstrapped chroot.  I'm not saying it isn't buggy, just that
I would like to be shown that it is before knowning what needs fixing!

Thanks,
Roger

--=20
  .''`.  Roger Leigh