[Buildd-tools-devel] schroot unionfs support

Roger Leigh rleigh at codelibre.net
Sun Mar 22 21:09:58 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 04:45:26PM -0400, Tim Abbott wrote:
> I ran into another minor problem with the unionfs branch today -- one
> couldn't access source chroots of chroots managed with LVM snapshots.  I
> believe that those are of type block-device, and we just weren't setting
> CHROOT_MOUNT_DEVICE in that case (though I don't see analogous logic in
> schroot 1.2.1, which does work, so maybe something else is wrong).  The
> patch below fixes this for me.

I have applied this patch to the fs-union branch of
git://git.debian.org/users/rleigh/schroot.git

It didn't patch exactly due to the files being slightly different;
the patch I applied is attached.  Also at
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/rleigh/schroot.git;a=commitdiff;h=18439c0e48a56d0a51ab72dd806214bad352e008

Regards,
Roger

--