[buildd-tools-devel] Current work on sbuild and schroot

Roger Leigh rleigh at codelibre.net
Sun May 17 21:43:01 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 10:25:35PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Roger Leigh <rleigh at codelibre.net> (17/05/2009):
> > The setup scripts still have Linux-isms in, but "plain" chroots should
> > work everywhere.  I'll need some porter assistance to find and fix up
> > non-portable things in the scripts (and possibly the code, since no
> > one tried to build on a non-Linux platform yet).
>
> (Failed) build log on kfreebsd-i386 attached.

Thanks.  The actual code built just fine, which is a good outcome.

The failures are in the testsuite.  The first one is the current problem
on the mainline (mentioned in the first mail in this thread), and
possibly also due to the test being slightly out of date.

The second failure is due to personality support not being available.
The test should recognise that and succeed with just the simple
interface tests.

Thanks,
Roger

--