[buildd-tools-devel] Processed: kfreebsd-* doesn't support getting executable pathname from kernel and from /proc/self/exe

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Jul 21 03:39:09 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reassign 681594 kfreebsd-9
Bug #681594 [schroot] on kfreebsd-* doesn't support getting executable pathname from kernel and from /proc/self/exe
Bug reassigned from package 'schroot' to 'kfreebsd-9'.
No longer marked as found in versions schroot/1.6.0-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #681594 to the same values previously set
> retitle 681594 unable to get executable pathname via sysctl and via /proc/self/exe due to nullfs
Bug #681594 [kfreebsd-9] on kfreebsd-* doesn't support getting executable pathname from kernel and from /proc/self/exe
Changed Bug title to 'unable to get executable pathname via sysctl and via /proc/self/exe due to nullfs' from 'on kfreebsd-* doesn't support getting executable pathname from kernel and from /proc/self/exe'
> block 621890 by 681594
Bug #621890 [src:haxe] haxe: FTBFS on kfreebsd-*: Uncaught exception - load.c(176) : Module not found : haxedoc.neko
621890 was not blocked by any bugs.
621890 was not blocking any bugs.
Added blocking bug(s) of 621890: 681594
> block 681594 by 682291
Bug #681594 [kfreebsd-9] unable to get executable pathname via sysctl and via /proc/self/exe due to nullfs
681594 was not blocked by any bugs.
681594 was blocking: 621890
Added blocking bug(s) of 681594: 682291
> thanks