[buildd-tools-devel] sbuild upload/NMU

Lior Kaplan kaplan at debian.org
Sun Oct 6 13:09:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

It would be better if one of the current maintainer will upload. And if you
need a few more days for that, then sure.

If you don't have the time, than I don't see any reason for waiting another
week. I would be happy to NMU myself or to sponsor an upload. The change is
so small it doesn't really matter (well, unless you object for the patch
attached to bug).

Kaplan