[buildd-tools-devel] schroot

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 05:48:04 UTC 2013

This is at the top of every schroot config file, but I can't find it documented:

. "$SETUP_DATA_DIR/common-data"
. "$SETUP_DATA_DIR/common-functions"
. "$SETUP_DATA_DIR/common-config"

Where is this being sourced from (ie, where is the 'common-data'
file?) and (more important) where is this documented?

I've searched text files (and bz2 and gz files in /usr/share and the
git tree) for 'SETUP_DATA_DIR' and just found a commit message:
commit d4e72630444ff75b74e43830639aaf1e8d03e4e5