[buildd-tools-devel] Suggesting RFH bug for sbuild

Balint Reczey balint at balintreczey.hu
Sun Aug 31 21:17:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

During looking for random RC bugs to fix I noticed that sbuild has one
and also many bugs with patches bug without follow-up. The overall
bug-count is trending up, too.

This was the case for pulseaudio as well, but now thanks to and RFH bug
[1] the poor state got enough attention and other maintainers (thanks
Felipe!) joined the maintenance team and drove the bug count down to a
healthy level [2].

I think submitting an RFH for sbuild could help here, too, in
integrating patches and resolving bugs faster.

I would love to help myself, too, but I can't join the team now.

Cheers,
Balint

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=743303
[2] https://qa.debian.org/data/bts/graphs/p/pulseaudio.png