[buildd-tools-devel] sbuild maintenance, bug handling and patch review needed

Roger Leigh rleigh at codelibre.net
Wed Feb 12 11:31:07 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I'm afraid that at present I don't have the time or inclination to be able
to give sbuild any real support in terms to keeping up with bug reports,
including those with patches which need review.  There are a number which
could use some attention, particularly those with patches which need
applying and uploading.  I don't want to be a blocker for these things.
I'm also trying to reduce the amount of time I spend typing each day to
mitigate the RSI I'm currently suffering from, and this means the amount
of time I devote to Debian needs to be reduced.

If anyone would be able to take over some of this stuff, I'd be very
grateful.  I'll continue to be available for answering questions and
helping where I am able, but I'm afraid I won't be able to continue as
one of the primary maintainers for the foreseeable future.

Thanks,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh