[buildd-tools-devel] Questions about buildd/wanna-build

Khaled Blah khaled.blah at marasystems.de
Fri Jul 4 12:37:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have set up a buildd system (sucessfully) and I am rather content with
it. However, when looking at https://buildd.debian.org I can see that
for most packages the build log has been added to the wanna-build DB
(which one can read by clicking on the link in the "status" column). I
do not understand how this happens and I don't think it's being done
manually. Yet, I can't find the code that does just that in the
wanna-build or sbuild/buildd repos. Can anyone here enlighten me as to
how this works?

Cheers,

--
Khaled Blah