[buildd-tools-devel] [GIT] sbuild branch user/josch/unshare updated. release/sbuild-0.66.0-5-gac50af2

Johannes Schauer josch at debian.org
Wed Dec 23 05:54:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

Quoting Luca Falavigna (2015-12-17 16:25:56)
> I could try to deploy the patchset on my debomatic server to give it a try.
> It's used quite often these days, and I think it could be a nice case study.
> If you had, by any chance, .deb packages already available somewhere, that'd
> be great!

thanks for your offer!

I uploaded version 0.66.0-5.1~exp1 to experimental for your convenience.

Though notice that my next upload to unstable will be version 0.67.0-1 which
will *not* include these changes but instead address many of the more important
bugs that accumulated in the bts in the meanwhile.

I'll later rebase my patch to the new sbuild version and try again to get these
changes into master piece by piece. :)

Thanks!

cheers, josch