[buildd-tools-devel] INVESTMENT AND PARTNERSHIP!

RH at investgroup.net RH at investgroup.net
Mon May 23 14:38:05 UTC 2016

 Hello, Greetings to You: RE:INVESTMENT AND PARTNERSHIP! We wish to invite all interested Companies, investors and project owners, to our project financing Program.(WAHA) Capital pjsc has established and maintained its position as a leading independent regional full-service investment company, specializing in Asset Management, Investment Banking,& Brokerage, Private Finance. Over the last 30 years, the Firm has played a prominent role in shaping the financial services landscape in the GCC and continues to be at the forefront of integrating the region into global financial markets across the glob. We wish to re-invest through project funding in investment loan to interested third party investors, project owners, company owners seeking loans to boost there company finances. We are willing to give these loan on a 2.5% interest rate per annum on long term investment projects that can generate up to 10% ROI within the period of time for the loan. If you are interested to be part of this investment. Please kindly Contact Us directly on our Email ID: (RichardAnderson_75 at outlook.com) for more details and clearification for your better understanding. Thank you so much as we wait for your reply to revert, for further communication as regards to these new development. Warmest Regards RICHARD ANDERSON (Fund & Investment Manager) Phone: +44702 406 5503: UK Office: P .O Box 10720 217 Strand, London WC2R 1AP. Head Office: WAHA Capital PJSC Etihad Towers, Floor 42 & 43,Corniche Street Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates UAE Toll free: 800 WAHA (74822) E-mail: RichardAnderson_75 at outlook.com