[Calendarserver-maintainers] using python-twisted-core 8.0.1

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Wed Apr 30 08:47:14 UTC 2008

Hi,
I've added "no-twisted-conflict" branches to calendarserver's as well as
twisted-calendarserver's git on alioth. This allows us to use the
python-twisted-core shipped with Debian, we "only" have to conflict on
python-twisted-web2 and python-twisted-runner since we shipped patched
versions of both in python-twisted-calendarserver and the API isn't
compatible to upstream twisted anymore. I'll upload a new version using
this once this got some more testing, so in case you do some testing
please use these branches instead of master.
Cheers,
 -- Guido