[Calendarserver-maintainers] calendar server 2.3

Rahul Amaram rahul at synovel.com
Wed Dec 23 08:54:52 UTC 2009

Hi Guido,
I'm Rahul working at Synovel Software Technologies (in Hyderabad, India)
as the Application Architect for Synovel Collaboration Server. Darwin
calendar server is a part of our suite. Therefore I have prepared the
debian packages for calendarserver 2.3. The packages which have to be
upgraded are:

calendarserver
twisted-calendarserver
kerberos

Kindly let me know the procedure for having them sponsored by you. Apart
from sending you the URL for the packages is there anything else which
you would like me to do?

Regards,
Rahul.