[Calendarserver-maintainers] calendar server 2.3

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Sun Dec 27 23:02:04 UTC 2009

Hi Rahul,
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 12:35:35AM +0530, Rahul Amaram wrote:
> Hi,
> As requested, I am uploading the .dsc files as well.

Thanks a lot!

> http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/p/python-vobject/python-vobject_0.8.1c.orig.tar.gz
> http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/p/python-vobject/python-vobject_0.8.1c-2+scs1.diff.gz
> http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/p/python-vobject/python-vobject_0.8.1c-2+scs1.dsc

Did you check what happens without the extra Calendarserver patches? We
might need to check with upstream (cc'ed). The second hunk in
Vobject-basepatch.py seem superflous, I'm not sure what the other two
are for - we might be able to drop it entirely.

The icalendar.patch looks like it might be upstream mergeable?

Other packages in Debian are using vobject so we'd better not break
things.

Jeffrey, could you comment on these patches? They're currently shipped
by Apple's Calendarserver against python-vobject.

Cheers,
 -- Guido