[Channel-debian-de-devel] [SPAM] Attn: Dear Friend,

LYSAKOWSKI Christopher Christopher.Lysakowski at hcuge.ch
Wed Jul 4 16:51:06 UTC 2012

Attn: Dear Friend,
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise,please accept the content in good faith. I do not intend to cause any harm of sort to you and your family.The reason for sending this mail is very fundamental and confidential to the doctrine of human privileges and right. I am a Sudanes national but presently on political exile here in South Africa. l have a funds that i will like to invest with a  private  investment trust company with your assistance.
I am is willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if you can assist me transfer this funds  to your country  due to my present situation which i will reveal to you in my subsiquent  email correspondents. I wish to place my funds in a stable  economy.
My interest is in companies with potential for ripid growth and long term investment like Realestate Manufacturing e.t.c,if your country`s bi-laws allows foreign investment You can contact me via my e-mail address   davidmalusi at hotmail.com<mailto:davidmalusi at hotmail.com> for more details with  your  reference.
Yours faithfully,
David malusi
N:B The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences and this transaction need utmost confidentiality