[Channel-debian-de-devel] Dear Friend

martins robert martinsrobert78 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 10:54:54 UTC 2013

Dear Friend,

I am Master Yayatura Owocomes,the only child of late Hon.Diallo James
Owocomes the managing Director of DIALLO OWOCOMES & SONS GOLD VENTURES
LIMITED GHANA.

I am originated from Ivory cost but my late parents and I are based in
Ghana because of their company, since their company has folded up and I am
just 19 years old,I seek your assistance to secure my inheritance capital
intensive investment.

I picked interest to contact you after going through your profile,I seek to
secure your assistance and advice on  property investment, on your
acceptance to assist me, I will map out the modalities and your benefits, I
urge you to kindly get back to me with your information for the procedures.

Regards,
Yayatura Owocomes.