[Channel-debian-de-devel] Advertising proposal for Debian.de

Sarah Elliott sarah.elliott at mediadiscovery.com
Tue Mar 19 14:33:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was wondering whether you'd be interested in selling advertising space on Debian.de? The advertisement would be unobtrusive and we can pay you an annual upfront payment for the advertising space.

We can also provide guest blog posts from industry experts in many cases.

I am from Media Discovery, a new media agency headquartered in the UK. We plan out and acquire advertising space on major websites and portals, as well as smaller niche sites. I personally deal with our smaller publishers, increasing brand awareness and share of voice for the major brands that our group works with.

We'd love to work with your site. If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to email me directly.

Kind Regards,
Sarah Elliott
sarah.elliott at mediadiscovery.com

Media Discovery (a New Web Ltd company)
Email: sarah.elliott at mediadiscovery.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email (including any attachments) is meant only for the intended recipient. It may also contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any reliance on, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or attachments is strictly prohibited. Republishing or distribution of this email is also strictly prohibited by all parties. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this message by mistake and delete the email and all attachments. New Web Ltd respects your privacy and is registered under the Data Protection Act in United Kingdom. As a participant in the EU OECD Spam Task Force initiative, New Web Ltd has voluntarily provided the ability to stop emails through an unsubscribe service. If you go to http://www.mediadiscovery.com/stopemail.php?id=357467367M&email=channel-debian-de-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org, Media Discovery will be prevented from sending any emails to this address.