[Debian-zh-dev] ITP: danmaq -- desktop danmaku program implemented in Qt5

Boyuan Yang 073plan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 15:44:54 UTC 2017

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Boyuan Yang <073plan at gmail.com>

* Package name    : danmaq
  Version         : 0.2
  Upstream Author : Justin Wong <justin.w.xd at gmail.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/tuna/danmaQ
* License         : GPL-3
  Programming Lang: C++/Qt
  Description     : desktop danmaku program implemented in Qt5

This is a desktop danmaku(“弹幕”) program (client) written in Qt5. It needs a
server counterpart, which will be ITPed later.

Upstream is working towards its first stable version. I am planning to push the
stable release into Debian.

I intend to co-maintain this package in Debian Chinese Team since the software
is written by some Chinese developers and danmaku itself is popular and
familiar in East Asian users.

I intend to put git packaging repository under collab-maint project on Alioth
to ease external contributions.

Regards,
Boyuan Yang