[Cipux-devel] Some news regarding me and the Cipux project

Xavier Oswald x.oswald at free.fr
Mon Dec 1 21:30:54 UTC 2008

Hi friends,

As you may have noticed, Im co-maintainer of cipux related packages and Im not
doing that much work ( mostly packaging perl needed depandencies ).

It annoy me a bit to be co-maintainer and not doing work on packages/tests etc...
I think you will understand me.

I will be very busy for 2 months ( Im finishing my Master2 in computer science
before starting my PhD ). Beginning of february I will be able to work again on
CipUX. I like this project and want to help, the project is very nice as this
team is and it's very nice to work with you guys.

I will try to come to at least to one CipUX meeting next year, maybe at Gutersloh
or somewhere else... I will be at fosdem next year, I hope to see some people of
the CipUX team...

Please keep me as co-maintainer and project member since then if it is possible
and if there are no objections.

Im still aware about what's happening by reading this ml.

friendly,
--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald at free.fr>
 : :' :  GNU/LINUX Debian Maintainer