[Cipux-devel] Some news regarding me and the Cipux project

Xavier Oswald x.oswald at free.fr
Tue Dec 2 16:35:57 UTC 2008

On 13:50 Tue 02 Dec     , Christian Kuelker wrote:
> Hi Xavier,

Hi,

> thank you for your mail!

Np.

> Xavier Oswald schrieb:
>> As you may have noticed, Im co-maintainer of cipux related packages and Im not
>> doing that much work ( mostly packaging perl needed depandencies ).
>
> I would not exactly say this, because you are very responsive, when I ask
> you to do something it is mostly done in a very short time :) May be we
> should demand more ;-)

After January please ;) !

>> I will try to come to at least to one CipUX meeting next year, maybe at Gutersloh
>> or somewhere else... I will be at fosdem next year, I hope to see some people of
>> the CipUX team...
>
> Hey that is nice! We have some generally meeting of Skole at the end of
> January (new year meeting). But we will have also some CipUX meeting. I
> am open for suggestion of time and place.

The best way is to propose 2 or 3 week possibilities and choose the one the most
people can come.

Im mostly free all the weekend from frebruary to July.

> I feel a little bit guilty because when you had time in August this year,
> I was to busy to organize a meeting.

Np, don't worry about that. I was busy too ;)

> How about a CipUX spring meeting in April, searching or programming
> easter eggs?

Nice for me.

>> Please keep me as co-maintainer and project member since then if it is possible
>> and if there are no objections.
>
> Sure! No intention to change that!!
>
>> Im still aware about what's happening by reading this ml.
>
> I know! You forget mentioning the CipUX chat channel #cipux. ;-)

:)

greetings,
--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald at free.fr>