[Cipux-devel] cipux and stuff...

Henning Sprang henning.sprang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:36:59 UTC 2008

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > This package contains CipUX::Build, a subclass of Module::Build used
> > to handle installation routines of the CipUX sources.
>
> If you feel the package description is suboptimal, then please suggest
> improvements. :-)
Actually, it's not correct to say the description is wrong - just in the
context that I thought I read something that cipux packages have been
uploaded last week I didn't quite understand why this is the only
package I can find.
So all questions are answered with your reply here, but that info would
not be useful when added in the package description...

> The actual CipUX code is not yet packaged.  I am still working on it...!

Is there anything I can do to support your work?

I already searched for the packing code in git - there's even a git URL
mentioned in the package info, but I cannot see any cipux repository on
git.debian.org.

Henning