[CJKUnifonts-devel] List of completed Japanese glyphs?

Chow Lok Yuen bc_cly at yahoo.com.hk
Wed May 20 03:39:15 UTC 2009

Dear Robert,

As far as I know, a man called "采采卷耳" from China has developed the JP version from
AR UMing but he doesn't know how to release to public. Arne Gotje has received
his work on developing 8 new glyphs of Uming (the newly added glyph of CJK United
Ideographs in Unicode version 5.0). I will forward your email to him, you may contact
him afterwards.

and for VM flavor, do you know whether the author of HAN NOM A and HAN NOM B will
continue to devlop update version? As CJK Extension C has released, some CJK Ext. C
codepoints are occupied by Nom characters in HAN NOM B font.

Regards,

PeTerChow

--- 2009年5月20日 星期三,Chow Lok Yuen <bc_cly at yahoo.com.hk> 寫道﹕

--- 2009年5月15日 星期五,Robert Abel <freakrob at googlemail.com> 寫道﹕

寄件人: Robert Abel <freakrob at googlemail.com>
主題: [CJKUnifonts-devel] List of completed Japanese glyphs?
收件人: "CJKUnifonts" <cjkunifonts-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>
日期: 2009 5 15 星期五 上午 5:23
Hi,

I'm new to the project and would very much try to contribute as time permits.
Is there any comprehensive list specifying which glyphs for JP flavor have already been incorporated or are currently worked on?
I would very much like to see a JP flavor under way and also see how far the KR and VM flavors are by now.

Thanks,

Robert

P.S.: I already sent a mail with the same contents, however it was received as being from @googlemail.com instead of @gmail.com so it awaits moderator approval. Please discard that message.