[CJKUnifonts-devel] GBK missing characters for UKai

Chow Lok Yuen bc_cly at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Aug 28 17:26:38 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I upload the readme file and the captioned .sfd file to my Windows Live™ Space.

--- 2010年8月3日 星期二,Chow Lok Yuen <bc_cly at yahoo.com.hk> 寫道﹕

寄件人: Chow Lok Yuen <bc_cly at yahoo.com.hk>
主題: [CJKUnifonts-devel] GBK missing characters for UKai
收件人: "CJKUnifonts" <cjkunifonts-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>
日期: 2010年8月3日,星期二,下午10:46

Dear all,

The coverage of GBK range of the current version of AR PL UKai -- 0.2.20080216.1
is not complete. The 66 characters exist in AR PL UMing of this version but not in
AR PL UKai. I have scanned the pages of GB18030-2000 which illustrates the full list
of GBK PUA characters and their corresponding codepoints. I have made the missing characters as Fontforge format (.sfd file). Would Arne Gotje like to add these
characters to UKai? Where should I send the font file to?

Regards,
PeTerChow

-----內含下列附件-----