[Cloud-packages] Comments regarding bootstrap-vz_0.9.0-1_amd64.changes

Marcin Kulisz debian at kulisz.net
Wed Oct 1 19:48:46 UTC 2014

> Dear Maintainer,

Hi Thorsten,

> I marked your package for accept, but the Files: field in debian/copyright
> should point to files in the source tarball and not to the location in the
> file system.

1. thx for pointing out this issue, to be honest I'm not sure how it have
happend, already fixed in the repo just have to push it
2. thx for accepting bootstrap-vz into sid

On 2014-09-29 13:57:04, Bálint Réczey wrote:
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> Thank you. We will fix that soon.
>
> Marcin: Could you please fix that? I will happily sponsor the update.

Hi Balint,
Fix for issue Thorsten found is already done as explained above I just need to
push it (it's on a different machine to one I'm writing this email from) and I
have some commits from development branch to cherry pick so once I'm done I'll
ping you :-)

btw thx that you're so keen to sponsor it
--

|_|_|0|         "Heghlu'Meh QaQ jajVam"          |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x58C338B3
3DF1 A4DF C732 4688 38BC F121 6869 30DD  58C3 38B3