[Cloud-packages] python-oauth2client 1.4.12 update

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun Jul 26 14:29:25 UTC 2015

On 07/16/2015 02:15 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I just completed an update of python-oauth2client to the latest upstream
> version, v1.4.12.  Hopefully this will also get python-googleapi working
> better.  Since I'm not a maintainer of this package at all, I'm emailing you
> for review and upload.
>
> You can fetch my commits into your repo easily using:
> git remote add eighthave
> https://github.com/eighthave/debian-python-oauth2client.git
> git fetch eighthave
>
> (FYI, I'm not subscribed to the cloud-packages list, so please keep me CC'ed)
>
> .hc

Hi,

Instead, could you please open a severity: wishlist bug against the
package, and send the patch to update it attached to the bug? This is
the normal procedure in Debian, rather than just sending a mail with a
repository URL.

FYI, I don't think I'll have time to work on this myself.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)