[Cloud-packages] Greetings Dear

Mrs Luci mrs.lucijones at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:54:22 UTC 2016

Greetings Dear

Sorry for troubling you i am Mrs Luci Jones an aging widow suffering from long time cancer of the breast i am currently admitted in a hospital here in Abidjan the capital of Ivory Coast, the one that troubles me most now is the stroke sickness.
I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband late Mr Phillip Jones The amount of ($5.5 million dollars USD) which he deposited in one of the clearing house here in Abidjan due to my present condition i have decided to donate the fund to the less privilege ones and help those that is in need and support the work of God since i cannot do anything with it as i can know longer walk with my two legs any more because of the stroke.
I need an honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for assisting me to accomplish the project to the glory of God even though i am no more...
I saw your email from internet during my research and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work as I have indicated kindly reply to me so that i will furnish you with detail before my operation starts
Thanks May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the love of God and the still fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family's Amen.

I will be waiting to hear back from you soon
Yours in Christ
Mrs.Luci Jones