[Collab-maint-devel] How Are You Today.

Mr.Curtis curtisthnson at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 28 18:38:37 UTC 2006

ATTENTENTION:

Goodday,
I am Curtis Thompson, I am Contractor by profession. I am an American but i am in the United Kingdom  now for a Project.

I have some many Projects at hand and i want you  to be my partner to execute this projects. Each of the this projects is worth over $1.5m but i have only one of the Project in USA and the rest in Asia and Europe.

Am not seeking you to raise  any fund nor anything that has to do with you contributing money, all i want you to do is be my partner in your area to execute this project.  I would like to hint you that 20% of the Project's worth is my profit so you will be entitled to 40% and i will be entitled to the remaining 60% of my profit if we can work as Partners.

If you are interested, kindly get back to me with your the following:
1.Your Full name
2.Mailing address.
3.Phone number.

NOTE:CONTACT ME VIA MY PERSONAL EMAIL(curtisthnson at yahoo.ca)

I will furnish you will all necessary paper work as soon as you get back to me.

Best Regards,
Curtis Thompson.