[Collab-maint-devel] Adding a project?

Felipe Sateler fsateler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 23:21:25 UTC 2007

What is the procedure if I want to add my packages to collab-maint? I
currently maintain 1 package (checkinstall), but already started working on
2 more [1] which hopefully will find a sponsor after etch is released. I'd
like to have the packages in a public repository, in case anyone wants to
modify the package (although they are simple packages). Anyway, I'd like to
put checkinstall in the collab-maint svn, and the other 2 after they get
into Debian. From what I understood from the wiki page, collab-maint is
designed for this, so I guess it should be ok.

PS: This information should really be in the wiki page.

[1] libtorrent-rasterbar and btg, http://libtorrent.sourceforge.net/ and
http://btg.berlios.de/ respectively.

--

  Felipe Sateler