[Collab-maint-devel] Google SOC2007: Collaborative Maintenance Project

Pavel 'Blaze' Vinogradov blaze.cs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:00:33 CET 2007

  Hello, i am post-graduate student of Izhevsk Technical State University.

  I work with Debian GNU/Linux during 4 year and interested in deep
knowledge of debian infrastructure and development process. Also i involved
in development aplication for Maemo framework.

  In my University i'm a head of computer laboratory of out computer science
faculty. Main part of my work - organization of development environments for
our students and integrate various faculty service in unified
intranet/internet system. Also i work on unified center of autorization
based on LDAP server.

  I'm interest in Collaborative Maintenance project. They very closely to my
university work and give me a oppotunity for learn Debian QA infrastructure.
I read most of avalible on Debian wiki materials about this task, but i
don't see any activity in last month on this task.

  Can you help me with determination of urgency for this task and subtask
which mainly important?

--
Pavel 'Blaze' Vinogradov
Beginner Linux Developer