[cut-team] Ideas for the rolling release

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Tue Aug 17 09:26:13 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 10:40:35 (CEST), Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> Also note that only 11 different developers have participated on this
> list so far. I see this discussion as "let's see what the different
> solutions encompass, then write a summary for the wider audience".

OK.

I've tried to summarize the options that have been proposed so far here:

http://whiteboard.debian.net/CUT-Options_cee877.wb

I guess that you might have other opinions/interpretations, so please
feel free to add them to that whiteboard, if necessary with an
explanation or rationale below the options. I'm explicitly not asking
for actual votes (yet).

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4